Are you getting licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist?
Are you anxious about passing licensing exams?
Are you unsure if you can get paid as an intern?
You are not alone!
My name is Miranda Palmer, and I lived through the struggle of becoming a MFT, and all the twists and turns inherent in the process. Along my path I made a ton of great decisions, and also made some major missteps. It wasn't until I was almost finished with the process that I realized that others were just as lost and confused as I was!
I also learned how to become financially successful as a MFT and live a life that I love while doing it! Now that I am on the other side of the process of licensure as a MFT, I know that becoming a Marriage and Family Therapist allows you to:
- Help people live better, more connected, and balanced lives
- Create a great income while doing something you are completely passionate about
- Build a business model that allows you to live your life in a state of balance
- Create products and programs that support your clients both inside and outside of the office
- Make money even when you aren't in the office
- Help people develop healthy relationships in your community and around the world
I am passionate about helping prelicensed MFTs reconnect with their purpose and passion in helping clients, and use that passion to become a successful MFT.
You are embarking on an amazing career, with so much potential, let's start this journey together. Allow me to come along side you and walk you through each step of your path. Please join a community of prelicensed professionals committed to success. Sign up for the Intern Matters newsletter and free report "50 Things You Need to Know Now to be a Successful MFT."