I'm so excited to be interviewed by Joe Sanok, LPC from the Practice of the Practice podcast! He interviewed my business partner and I about ZynnyMe and growing private practices. However, I got to talk about how failing my exam by 1 point was really the jumping off point for me in learning how to authentically grow a private practice (even though I didn't know it at the time!)
You can listen to the podcast in full here: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/session45/
We talk about what:
- Five things every counselor should be outsourcing.
- One thing counselors should never outsource.
- How to grow a private practice today.
- What every new counselor needs to know
- One thing that every counselor in America must know.
Comment below and tell me what you learned, or even what you didn't like! I highly recommend you check out a few of the other podcasts as well. They are all fantastic!